Vios Owners Group Singapore (VOGS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
VOGS Facebook can now be accessed via http://facebook.vogs.net

Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing

Go down 
+5
Larry
Admin
Dylan Yap
Philistine
wireless
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megadark
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
Megadark

Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:54 pm

Admin wrote:

Sorry, I have no idea on this. tongue
I tried. I think the cache has been refreshed.
Back to top Go down
wireless

wireless

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:20 pm

Admin wrote:

I don't think there is a need to put sticky post everywhere. His post in advertisement folder is already put to sticky. Plus email sent to him, he should already know. He did came online at 1054hrs today.

Thks for updating his log in status. It is very obvious that this guy just wanna mess with me. Very well. I will not hasitate to proceed legally.
Back to top Go down
dead_du

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 5:41 pm

OMG...another case
Back to top Go down
dead_du

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 5:45 pm

Admin wrote:

No. We are not able to do so. I did tried to view what was posted originally but the seller edited it before I can do so. That's why now we have removed the edit rights in the buy/sell folder to keep track of the original postings.

So now the "edit" had been removed, how can i change the title to add in more disscription. pls advise
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 8:52 pm

dead_du wrote:
So now the "edit" had been removed, how can i change the title to add in more disscription. pls advise
You can still PM me on your request. We will help to edit it for you one time. For those postings after today, we won't entertain any such request. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.vogs.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2