Vios Owners Group Singapore (VOGS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
VOGS Facebook can now be accessed via http://facebook.vogs.net

Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing

Go down 
+5
Larry
Admin
Dylan Yap
Philistine
wireless
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wireless

wireless

Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing Empty
PostSubject: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 3:35 pm

Hi Mod, pls advise what to do. I bought a Sony DVD player from ACE86 on 25-1-11 @ 2.30pm. Item was taken from his GF staying at Woodlands, so i have not seen him personally. The money amounting to $350 was paid to his GF. The item was out of his ride so in our sms conversation, i told him any problem i will get back to him since i was not able to test before buying. He agreed. Today morning i installed the player and found that the CD playing was faulty. Its a few days old original CD which i got no problem playing with my stock player. I called him after finding the problem and ask him for the refund. He agreeded but told me he have to check with his GF. I told him to get back to me asap. After that, i tried to calling him many times but he did not answer my call. I sms him also no reply. Latest is he off his HP totally. His number is 83622566.

Is there anyway we can expose him and prevent other ppl from falling for this kind of irresponsible people? By the way i am going to make a police report against him. I will not let him off so easily. If i let him off, i am encouraging people to go around and cheat.
Back to top Go down
Philistine

Philistine

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 4:13 pm

I helped you google abit came out with these. He uses this nick in many forums. maybe you can search other forums see if you can dig him out.
Now rushing for time, tonight I come home then see can dig out more stuff anot.

Kia Club
Name: ace86
Email: hidden
Birthday: 11/09/1986

flowerpod
Statistics
* Local Time:: Nov 14 2010, 01:34 PM
* Total Cumulative Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)
* Profile Views: 12
Personal Info
* ace86
* Baby Podder
* 24: years old
* Male
* sg
* Born: Nov-9-1986
* Skin Type: Normal
* Favorite Cosmetic Brand: No Information

sgclub
hi i selling a set of brand new nokia 5800 with full set
warrenty card unfill and phone only open to check the item inside all item is brand new
even the orgi screen protector from nokia still on it
got it from friend as gift but i not using it so selling away
looking for $550 fix price
sms me if u want to buy dealing at marsiling mrt
my number is 83622566
thank alot
Back to top Go down
Dylan Yap
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dylan Yap

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 4:18 pm

Go to his GF house demand money...throw back the item
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 4:53 pm

There is limit to what we can do, as stated in our regulations in the Buy and Sell folder.

http://forum.vogs.net/t19-buy-and-sell-regulations-please-read-before-posting

Please go ahead and make the police report.

His last visit is today 1540hrs.

Currently he has an ads and we have locked it pending the outcome and also to serve as a warning to other members.

Do keep us update on it. Hope it is just a case of misunderstanding.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.vogs.net
wireless

wireless

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 5:49 pm

Admin wrote:
There is limit to what we can do, as stated in our regulations in the Buy and Sell folder.

Currently he has an ads and we have locked it pending the outcome and also to serve as a warning to other members.

Thank you.

Dear Sir, Thk u for your prompt reply. I understand the disadvantage of being the buyer. That is why i seek your help to protect the weaker ones. Everyone needs to be warn of such unethical behaviour. Till now the phone remains off. I will be making a police report at abt 6.15pm. Hope the police can help since i got the person's handphone and sms conversation.

Last edited by wireless on Thu 27 Jan 2011, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wireless

wireless

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 5:51 pm

Dylan Yap wrote:
Go to his GF house demand money...throw back the item

It will be so much easy for me if i knw which unit she stays. The problem is i only knw the block. Anyway the GF can also say she is just the middle person. So no point also.
Back to top Go down
Larry
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
Larry

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:09 pm

Sad to say u can only suck it in and hope the next dealer who deals with this fellow managed to flip him/her out utterly. U destroyed this account, he/she can always go elsewhere to create another one. There's no end to such stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Yap
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dylan Yap

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:09 pm

you are a very steady seller and buyer bro. but kena taken adv of your steadyness. becareful in the future hope you get your money back
Back to top Go down
Megadark
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
Megadark

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:16 pm

Sometimes, it's good to take a look at the post count before transacting with a "member". If the post count is low, there is more reason to be suspicious. If the post count is a few thousands or more, but keeps referring to himself as newbie, that person is more reliable. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dylan Yap
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dylan Yap

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:29 pm

actually last time i was thinking to make vogs a safer place do dealings, All mechant or private seller must be register member meaning vogs admin have all detail address of member but guess it can be a lot of work for out loyal admin team who work without recongnition
Back to top Go down
e[V]o|ut|on
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
e[V]o|ut|on

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 7:08 pm

Dylan Yap wrote:
actually last time i was thinking to make vogs a safer place do dealings, All mechant or private seller must be register member meaning vogs admin have all detail address of member but guess it can be a lot of work for out loyal admin team who work without recongnition
gd idea... Idea
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 8:17 pm

Dylan Yap wrote:
good idea. we will look into this. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Megadark
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
Megadark

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 8:43 pm

Yeah, can charge the vendors to maintain webby like mycarforum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 8:30 am

Megadark wrote:
Yeah, can charge the vendors to maintain webby like mycarforum.
We do not want to charge them as from the beginning, the club is set up to be a non-profit generating one, fund will only be collected from sales of club decals, T-shirt etc to the members which will be used to maintain the site and for organizing of club events.

Furthermore without collecting fee from the vendors, there will not be any obligation for us to entertain to any of their request and help us to remain neutral on any service or product provided by them.
Back to top Go down
wireless

wireless

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:34 am

Dylan Yap wrote:
you are a very steady seller and buyer bro. but kena taken adv of your steadyness. becareful in the future hope you get your money back

Hi Dylan, thks for your compliment. I have high hope in geting the person. I had lodged a police report yesterday and my case was refered to the Commercial Crime Unit. This case is clasified as Breach of Agreement. The subordinate court will summon him to answer for his actions. He thinks he is smart. He mess with the wrong person. I was a ex-police regular.
Back to top Go down
wireless

wireless

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:42 am

Admin wrote:

Thank you.

Hi sir, police report has been lodged yesterday. Case was refered to Commercial Crime Unit and my case was clasified as Breach of Agreement. According to the investigator, that guy will be summon to court to answer for his actions. If u can help, pls assist to notify him it is his last chance to contact me 8126 2330. If he thinks he can run... Unless he leave Singapore permenantly. Otherwise he will be found. Thk u once again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:48 am

wireless wrote:
Hi sir, police report has been lodged yesterday. Case was refered to Commercial Crime Unit and my case was clasified as Breach of Agreement. According to the investigator, that guy will be summon to court to answer for his actions. If u can help, pls assist to notify him it is his last chance to contact me 8126 2330. If he thinks he can run... Unless he leave Singapore permenantly. Otherwise he will be found. Thk u once again.
Hi, I had just sent him an email, username ace86, to alert him on this issue and requested him to contact you asap.

Do keep us update on any development of the case.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
wireless

wireless

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:59 am

Admin wrote:

Hi, I had just sent him an email, username ace86, to alert him on this issue and requested him to contact you asap.

Do keep us update on any development of the case.

Thanks!

Dear sir, is it also possible for u to retrieve the record of his post before he amend to SOLD? The rating 9.5 he put on his post will help me with my case.
Back to top Go down
charles
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
charles

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 10:13 am

Send this mother fxxker to jail....... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://2ndhand.bestcheapforum.com/forum.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 10:35 am

wireless wrote:
Dear sir, is it also possible for u to retrieve the record of his post before he amend to SOLD? The rating 9.5 he put on his post will help me with my case.
No. We are not able to do so. I did tried to view what was posted originally but the seller edited it before I can do so. That's why now we have removed the edit rights in the buy/sell folder to keep track of the original postings.
Back to top Go down
wireless

wireless

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 10:46 am

Admin wrote:

No. We are not able to do so. I did tried to view what was posted originally but the seller edited it before I can do so. That's why now we have removed the edit rights in the buy/sell folder to keep track of the original postings.

Giving that guy a benefit of doubt that he lost his HP thus cannot contact me. Could u also create a sticky post throughout in Vogs to notify him that he should contact me at 8126 2330 in case he visits. There will be no reason for him not to contact me. If he sees it and do not contact me. It will help me proof my case that he is trying to run away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 10:59 am

wireless wrote:
Giving that guy a benefit of doubt that he lost his HP thus cannot contact me. Could u also create a sticky post throughout in Vogs to notify him that he should contact me at 8126 2330 in case he visits. There will be no reason for him not to contact me. If he sees it and do not contact me. It will help me proof my case that he is trying to run away.
I don't think there is a need to put sticky post everywhere. His post in advertisement folder is already put to sticky. Plus email sent to him, he should already know. He did came online at 1054hrs today.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Yap
Registered Member
Registered Member
Dylan Yap

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:03 am

Admin wrote:

"Like"
Back to top Go down
Philistine

Philistine

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 12:41 pm

Can google cache retrive tat post?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing EmptyThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:33 pm

Philistine wrote:
Can google cache retrive tat post?
Sorry, I have no idea on this. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing   Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing Empty

Back to top Go down

Seller sold a faulty item and goes missing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next