Vios Owners Group Singapore (VOGS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
VOGS Facebook can now be accessed via http://facebook.vogs.net

Cannot input age?

Go down 
+4
quekie
Jimmy
wrecker
subutai
8 posters
AuthorMessage
subutai
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
subutai

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 9:09 pm

When I put in birthdate, forum says,

Sorry, this site does not accept user older than 99 years old

Any fixes??
Back to top Go down
subutai
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
subutai

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 9:19 pm

Found solution, please implement. So now can I get prestige membership?? What a Face

1. Navigate to:

Admin Panel\Users & Groups\User Options

2. Scroll down to the bottom where you will see the "Birthdays" management section, You should see that the maximum age is 99

3. Change the maximum age to "32000"

4. Press "Save"

This is the largest age number that the forum will recognize.
Back to top Go down
wrecker
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
wrecker

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 10:12 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
subutai
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
subutai

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
Jimmy

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 9:18 am

u shd go find a forum whereby u can put ur age >99 yrs old... enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vogs.net
subutai
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
subutai

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 1:01 pm

Dear Jimmy,

I do not understand your message, my posting here to inform that when I keyed in my birthdate (so that I can see the little cute aquarius and snake zodiacs under my name / avatar), the forum does not recognise my input and reported that the site does not accept user older than 99 years old. This error surface on 29 March 2009 (SUN) and is acknowledged by the current forum provider. This parameter can only be set by the forum admin and not its members who have no rights in administration.

And mind you, I know what I am keying in and took initiative to report and find a solution from the forum site provider FAQ forums.

IF MY EFFORT AND POST CONTRIBUTIONS ARE NOT WELCOMED IN THIS FORUM FROM THE LIKES OF YOU, I SHALL GLADY LEAVE.

You were one of the pioneers of VOGS, I suggest you carry yourself with some dignity and respect for others.

PS: I bear no grudges, if you have anything against me, be a man and face me in person for whatever reasons you have.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
quekie
Prestige Member
Prestige Member

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 1:19 pm

I think everyone owes TS an apology.

I tried entering my birthday as well, and got the same 99 years old error message. I think its a forum glitch whereby NO MATTER WHAT DATE you enter for your birthday, you get the error message.

Pat on your back for you, Subutai.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
Jimmy

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 2:06 pm

subutai wrote:
Dear Jimmy,

I do not understand your message, my posting here to inform that when I keyed in my birthdate (so that I can see the little cute aquarius and snake zodiacs under my name / avatar), the forum does not recognise my input and reported that the site does not accept user older than 99 years old. This error surface on 29 March 2009 (SUN) and is acknowledged by the current forum provider. This parameter can only be set by the forum admin and not its members who have no rights in administration.

And mind you, I know what I am keying in and took initiative to report and find a solution from the forum site provider FAQ forums.

IF MY EFFORT AND POST CONTRIBUTIONS ARE NOT WELCOMED IN THIS FORUM FROM THE LIKES OF YOU, I SHALL GLADY LEAVE.

You were one of the pioneers of VOGS, I suggest you carry yourself with some dignity and respect for others.

PS: I bear no grudges, if you have anything against me, be a man and face me in person for whatever reasons you have.

Thank you.
ok, sorry for the misunderstanding. didnt get what u mean in the first place. please accept my apology. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Jimmy on Wed 01 Apr 2009, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MamaCat
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
MamaCat

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 2:21 pm

hey guyz, cool down...i gathered it's a misunderstanding over a "miscommunication"... when i first read TS's post i thot he's trying to be funny too... as it wasn't mention the reason why one chose to input one's age as >99... thanks quekie for pointing out and explaining! and of coz thanks to TS for making the effort to find the solutions ;-)

hope the air's cleared.. we'll get the issue fixed... peace cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 2:41 pm

Issue fixed. Hope it is working now. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.vogs.net
subutai
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
subutai

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 3:07 pm

Hi Guys,

No worries, issue resolved and time to move on.

Miscomm is common when its a big group of people, forums inclusive.

Jimmy - Kopi or beer if you free and of course with a lighter note and jokes please. Bu Ta Bu Xiang Shi, in this case, glad its amicable.

Quekie - Though I never meet you in person, but you are a gem.

Last edited by subutai on Wed 01 Apr 2009, 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
subutai
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
subutai

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 3:09 pm

I have input birthdate now and its working fine... hmmm... but I don't see the zodiac under my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
Jimmy

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 3:35 pm

subutai wrote:
I have input birthdate now and its working fine... hmmm... but I don't see the zodiac under my avatar.
based on current setting, the zodiac will only show up if u look at profile, for messages no, if not too many info under the avatar. Very Happy

i can see urs if i click on ur profile.
Back to top Go down
subutai
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
subutai

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 3:37 pm

Okay... thanks for clarification. Very Happy

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
Jimmy

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 3:38 pm

maybe shd make it shows up to make the forum more colourful... hehe
Back to top Go down
subutai
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
subutai

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 4:11 pm

Thanks guys.... yes... its more colourful now. cheers
Back to top Go down
MamaCat
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
MamaCat

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 5:06 pm

subutai wrote:
Hi Guys,

No worries, issue resolved and time to move on.

Miscomm is common when its a big group of people, forums inclusive.

Jimmy - Kopi or beer if you free and of course with a lighter note and jokes please. Bu Ta Bu Xiang Shi, in this case, glad its amicable.

Quekie - Though I never meet you in person, but you are a gem.

wa issues resolved, only jimmy got kopi or beer nia??? Razz
Back to top Go down
subutai
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
subutai

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 5:12 pm

Oops... missed you out. Thanks for your help as well, if my offer is taken, will extend to those interested for a small gathering (after my OS assignment) ... Wink
Back to top Go down
MamaCat
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
MamaCat

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 5:52 pm

subutai wrote:
Oops... missed you out. Thanks for your help as well, if my offer is taken, will extend to those interested for a small gathering (after my OS assignment) ... Wink
hahaha no worry la, juz pulling yr leg... hey, we've actually met before hvn't we? you were selling some gauges/meters, not driving a vios, but can't recall was it a subaru or honda you own.. correct me if i've mistaken ;-)
Back to top Go down
subutai
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
subutai

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 6:09 pm

MamaCat wrote:
subutai wrote:
hahaha no worry la, juz pulling yr leg... hey, we've actually met before hvn't we? you were selling some gauges/meters, not driving a vios, but can't recall was it a subaru or honda you own.. correct me if i've mistaken ;-)

Mdm, probably mistaken, I never sold car stuff before.

The only thing that I ever sold for a living was at my grandmom's fish ball noodle stall when i was a teenager (which is still around today Laughing ). Me working in IT industry eversince NS ORD.
Back to top Go down
quekie
Prestige Member
Prestige Member

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 7:42 pm

i think MMC mixed up with subarucat... the one selling the scangauge.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
boon8623
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
boon8623

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 10:06 am

subutai wrote:
MamaCat wrote:
subutai wrote:

Mdm, probably mistaken, I never sold car stuff before.

The only thing that I ever sold for a living was at my grandmom's fish ball noodle stall when i was a teenager (which is still around today Laughing ). Me working in IT industry eversince NS ORD.

where is it? sounds like a passed on recipe thing huh. maybe we can go support ur grandma's stall. hhee
Back to top Go down
boon8623
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
boon8623

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 10:54 am

my zodiac icon seems wrong. i input my age 1986. but i become rabbit, i should be tiger. lol
Back to top Go down
dafansu
dafansu

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 11:12 am

boon8623 wrote:
my zodiac icon seems wrong. i input my age 1986. but i become rabbit, i should be tiger. lol

system error, everybody having such error
Back to top Go down
boon8623
Prestige Member
Prestige Member
boon8623

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 11:20 am

dafansu wrote:
boon8623 wrote:

system error, everybody having such error

oh. ok. cannot be resolved?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cannot input age? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot input age?   Cannot input age? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot input age?
Page 1 of 1